Transit passengers can avail a 96-hour visa. Passengers with transit visas must leave the country within 96 hours of arrival.
- Visa validity is 30 days from the date of issue
- The duration of stay is limited to 14 days from the time of entry.
- The visa process is for 36 to 48 hours.
- Submit the visa request at APPLY NOW.
- One of our visa specialists will contact you for documents submission and payment.
- We will send your visa and invoice through Email.
VISITOR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- Each applicant needs to submit a clear color copy of each documents.
- Photo should not be cropped from the passport.
- Black and White documents will not be accepted.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.